Dirt Track FAQs
Can I get married at an LVMS event?
Yes, please contact Christy Kealey at (702) 632-8232
Can I bring a cooler to the race?
No coolers are permitted in the grandstand seating area at LVMS. Fans are allowed to bring unopened bottles of water into the gates.
Can I bring alcoholic beverages into to the Dirt Track?
No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the grandstand seating area.
How do I get drivers' autographs?
Check our web site, for driver autograph opportunities at Dirt Track events
Can I use my cell phone at the Dirt Track?
You can use your cell phone, but keep in mind that access declines as the number of people attending an event increases. Do not rely on your cell phone if you need to relay or receive important information.
Is there a lost and found?
Yes, contact a speedway security representative and they will direct you to the lost and found, which is located near the administration building. After an
Is there an ATM machine at the Dirt Track?
Yes, there is an ATM machine located next to the Concession building beneath the grandstands.
What handicap facilities are available?
Las Vegas Motor Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact the speedway ticket office at (800) 644-4444.
What facilities are available if I have a medical problem?
Mobile medical teams patrol the speedway grounds. If in need of medical assistance, contact a speedway representative and give them the location (i.e., seat number and section) of the person in need of medical attention.
What happens if my child and I become separated in the crowd?
Where do I pick up tickets?
Tickets can be picked up at the speedway's ticket office until the day of the event. Once the event has begun tickets can be picked up at the Dirt
What items are prohibited at the Dirt Track?
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18" x 18" x 6"
- Balloons and beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Hoverboards or skateboards
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests
Food and beverages
- One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest. Beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle or plastic cup.
- One (1) food item per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips OR fruit. Family sized bags of food are not permitted.