First Time Fans
Welcome to Las Vegas Motor Speedway! We are pleased to host you as our guest for NASCAR Weekend.
Are you a first-time fan at Las Vegas Motor Speedway? If so, here are some tips to make your first experience at the track the very best it can be:
Arrive early! Beat the rush and enjoy the displays, entertainment and merchandise in the Fan Engagement Area. We also have pre-race activities in the Neon Garage and at the Start/Finish line up until race time.
Making your way to the track! Be sure to check our Directions and Maps section on the website. If you're local, we provide the best routes from your part of town. If you're traveling from a distance, visit our Visitor Information Section for details on transportation and shuttle services from hotels and casinos. LVMS Facility Maps also show you the most convenient parking areas to your seating section. Access all this information and more by downloading the LVMS mobile app — you'll have up-to-date information at your fingertips the moment you need it.
If in doubt, customer service is a click or call away! Check our website and social media for the most up-to-date information and schedules or call our friendly customer service agents at 1-800-644-4444 with any questions, including referrals for lodging and/or weekend activities. On race day, ask any speedway employee for help or call our Fan Assistance Line at 702-632-8006 or text: Vegas <space> Location & Details to 69050.
Don't miss special offers for all LVMS events!
Thank you for your interest in Las Vegas Motor Speedway! Be sure to sign-up for our monthly newsletter and emails to receive special offers on Las Vegas hotels, race tickets, and experiences unique to Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
To ensure you have the best experience, we have put together a handy weekend guide with things you should know before you go!
1) Where do I purchase tickets for the race?
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway Ticket Office (located in the Ticket/Gift Shop building off Speedway Blvd.)
- Call 1-800-644-4444
- Online at Ticketmaster
- Additionally, select satellite ticket offices will be open on race days.
2) After I have purchased my tickets, when and where can I pick them up?
If you have purchased tickets in advance but did not have them mailed, you may pick them up at the LVMS ticket office until the day of the event. The superspeedway will call window is located directly behind the administration building. The Strip will call is located at the main entrance to the Strip.
3) Where do I pick up credentials?
Superspeedway credentials can be picked up at the Credential Office, which is located at Entry 2 off of Las Vegas Blvd. North. Credential holders should exit Craig Road, follow two miles to Las Vegas Blvd., turn left and proceed one mile to LVMS credential building. Drag racing credentials are located in the satellite ticket building directly behind the speedway administration building.
4) Where is the best place to park at the Speedway?
There is free parking surrounding the entire Speedway for your convenience. Check the Parking Section to find the free parking area closest to your seats and/or your traveling point.
5) What handicap facilities are available?
Las Vegas Motor Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities including special seating, tram services, and parking. Please contact the speedway ticket office at (800) 644-4444 for more information.
6) Where are the nearest ATMs located?
There are several ATMs located throughout the facility. Check your fan guide when you arrive at the speedway for locations.
7) Can I bring a cooler to the race? If so, can I bring in alcoholic beverages?
No coolers are permitted in the grandstand seating area at LVMS. Fans are allowed to bring unopened bottles of water into the gates. No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the grandstand seating area at LVMS. For more information, view our Rules & Policies.
8) What types of foods are available
A variety of foods such as nachos, hamburgers and hot dogs, which can be found at concession stands located around the speedway. A number of independent vendors including pizza, barbecue, etc. are available on event weekends only. Coffee, soda, beer and water also are available. Specialty concessions are available in the Neon Garage.
9) What merchandise concessions are available?
Official Las Vegas Motor Speedway souvenirs, as well as, drivers' souvenir stands can be found at the speedway during event time. The Speedway World Gift Shop is open year round on the first floor of the administration building. Additionally, the NASCAR Fanatics tent, located between Gates D and E, features apparel like NASCAR t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats and an endless variety of officially licensed NASCAR memorabilia, diecast cars and accessories.
10) Is camping available?
Yes. Please visit our RV Information section for more details. Each camping area is staffed with 24-hour security and is either located near a shower house or has shuttles running daily to our restroom/shower facilities.
11) How do I contact someone at the race in the event of an emergency?
In the case of emergencies, Las Vegas Motor Speedway provides a Fan Assistance Line. Call 702-632-8006 or text: Vegas
12) What facilities are available if I have a medical problem?
Mobile medical teams patrol the speedway grounds. If in need of medical assistance, contact a speedway representative and give them the location (i.e., seat number and section) of the person in need of medical attention.
13) Is there a lost and found?
Yes, contact a speedway security representative and they will direct you to the lost and found, which is located near the administration building. After an
14) What are the best routes to and from the race?
Please visit the Directions and Maps section for more information on arriving at the facility and departing following the race.
15) What happens if it rains on race day?
In the case of a rained out NASCAR event,
16) What items are prohibited inside the gates?
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18" x 18" x 6"
- Balloons and beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Hoverboards or skateboards
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
17) What food or beverages may I bring inside the gates?
- One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest. Beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle or plastic cup.
- One (1) food item per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips OR fruit. Family sized bags of food are not permitted.
Other items in the judgment of speedway management or security staff which pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of the event by other patrons are also prohibited.