1. Fan Assistance Line: 702-632-8006 or text to 37686.
- The guest service staff will be able to answer your questions and assist you with requests for wheelchair-capable vans to pick you up.
- Please do not request a wheelchair-capable van if you are able to safely board our normal fleet of trams and shuttles.
2. Access to the handicapped seating areas in the grandstands.
- In section 2, use elevator #2 or elevator #7 for access to the handicap seating areas.
- In the Richard Petty Terrace or Dale Earnhardt Terrace, use the wheelchair ramp or any of the elevators for access to the handicap seating areas.
- Ushers are there to assist guests to seats area and can also get wheelchair attendant a folding chair.
3. Access to the Neon Garage or the Infield.
- Report to the Infield Tram Stop located on the south side of the LVMS Ticket Office. Inform the tram stop attendant you require wheelchair transport.
4. Access to Upper Viewing Deck in the Neon Garage.
- There are two elevators for access to the upper viewing deck located at opposite sides in the center of the Neon Garage.
5. Access to Pit Road.
- From ground level, report to the NASCAR inspection bays located near the Media Center.
- There is a large sign for wheelchair access toPit Road.
- A security guard will escort guest and one attendant to the walkway that leads to Pit Road.
6. Departing the Neon Garage.
- Report to the Neon Garage Main Entry Gate (where you were dropped off) and inform the security guard that you are ready to return to the grandstands.
- You can call or text the Fan Assistance Line to request a wheelchair van.