Combine your love for camping with your love for racing and enjoy one of the many RV Facilities at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, America's Racing Showplace.
Come join us for the races, camp with your friends, and make new ones. Check out some of our options below for the upcoming races and get the information you need to know before you arrive on property.
02/02/16LVMS RV/AVL Lots Map
02/02/16LVMS Vegas Veranda Parking
02/13/16World of Outlaws Tram/Shuttle Map
12/04/12Boulevard RV Lot - FULL
As an RV guest, we'd like to welcome you to Las Vegas Motor Speedway, one of the premier facilities on the NASCAR circuit. For more information on campgrounds or our yearly events, please contact Sabanna Rabb at (702) 632-8289.
Due to Insurance regulations, the following rules and regulations regarding motorized vehicles are strictly enforced:
- Golf carts, quads, scooters, and/or dirt bikes are strictly prohibited on LVMS property. These items will be impounded immediately upon detection.
- Lost or stolen RV and/or tow vehicle passes will be replaced for a fee. Only one (1) tow vehicle pass is permitted per space.
- All RV passes must be securely attached so that the pass is clearly visible from the access road nearest to your assigned space. Tow vehicles must have the pass securely attached in the upper left-hand corner of the windshield.
- RV and tow vehicle passes are non-transferable. Extra vehicles in your assigned space are subject to tow at owner's expense.
- Anyone caught with copied or counterfeit passes will be removed from LVMS property, without refund. Violators are subject to prosecution.
- Horse-shoe type parking of RV's is permitted, a clear lane from the access road must be kept open at all time in case of emergency.
Fully enclosed parking patterns are not permitted. LVMS reserves all right to make changes to any parking pattern deemed unsafe.
- Quiet rules are enforced between the hours of 11 p.m. until 7 a.m. Please respect your neighbors.
- Open fires are not permitted. Fully enclosed cooking pits are permitted.
- EZ-Up tents that are securely attached to the ground in your assigned space are permitted in the RV lots. LVMS reserves the right to have these taken down if the wind exceeds 15 mph. Full size tents and/or scaffolds are prohibited at all times.
- Awnings that are attached to your RV are permitted, provided it fits inside your assigned space.
- Due to low-flying aircraft, kites and "sky lanterns" or "candle balloons" are not permitted.
- Firearms, fireworks and weapons of any type are not permitted. Violators are subject to arrest.
- External stereo or television speakers are not permitted.
- Box trucks, cargo trucks, rental trucks or enclosed hauling trailers of any kind are not permitted.
- Tractor-trailer rigs are not permitted in camping areas.
- Solicitation of any type is not permitted on LVMS property.Saleof food, beverages, souvenirs, or merchandise is strictly prohibited.
- Please be considerateof others and pick up after your pets. All pets must be kept on a maximum six-foot leash at all times.
- NO flashing lights on RV's or flagpoles. Flagpoles must be securely attached to your vehicle.
- All vehicles are subject to search at anytime.
- All RV lots will be held a minimum of two (2) hours after the conclusion of the races on Saturday and Sunday.
- Tow/support vehicles must be parked inside your assigned space.
- All campers must be removed from LVMS property no later than noon on the Monday following race weekend.
- You are permitted to ride bicycles at LVMS. Please do not ride bicycles on the superspeedway.
- LVMS is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- All RV's must be self-contained. External generators are not permitted during quiet hours.
- LVMS management reserves all rights.
Arrival Instructions: Each of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway RV campgrounds will open at noon on the Monday prior to the race weekend. Traffic is minimal early in the week and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to get here early.