|01/25/18||Bullring Driver Roster|
|01/25/18||Bullring Points Standings|
|01/24/18||Bullring History & Records|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get to The Bullring?
From I-15 North - Take I-15 North to Exit 54 (Speedway Blvd). Take your first right at Hollywood Blvd. and proceed to Las Vegas Blvd. North. Make a left at Las Vegas Blvd. North until you get to Entry 2. Proceed left through Entry 2.
From Las Vegas Boulevard North - Proceed on Las Vegas Blvd. North to Entry 2. Proceed left through Entry 2.
Where do I purchase tickets for The Bullring, and how much are they?
- Tickets are $10 on-site the day of the event and $8 if purchased in advance. All children 12 and under get in free with a ticketed adult. (Maximum of two children per ticketed adult.)
- You can buy Bullring tickets at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Ticket Office (located in the Ticket/Gift Shop building off Speedway Blvd.) or by calling 1-800-644-4444.
- Tickets may also be purchased online via Ticketmaster.
After I have purchased my tickets, when and where can I pick them up?
If you have purchased tickets in advance but did not have them mailed, you may pick them up at the LVMS ticket office until the day of the event. The Bullring will call window is located at The Bullring.
Where do I pick up credentials?
The credentials trailer is located directly inside Entry 2 on the righthand side. This area is for racers, team members, pit passes and credentials only. Tickets for the event are not sold or held here for spectators.
Can I bring a cooler to the race?
No coolers are permitted in the grandstand seating area at LVMS. Fans are allowed to bring one non-alcoholic beverage weighing 20 ounces or less into the gates.
Can I bring alcoholic beverages into to The Bullring?
No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought into the gates. Spots in the Stockyard area, located behind Turns 3 and 4, are available for purchase and allow tailgating.
How do I get drivers' autographs?
Is there a lost and found?
Yes, contact a
Is there an ATM machine at The Bullring?
Yes, there is an ATM machine located next to the concession building behind the grandstands.
What handicap facilities are available?
Las Vegas Motor Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact the ticket office at (800) 644-4444.
What facilities are available if I have a medical problem?
Mobile medical teams patrol the speedway grounds. If in need of medical assistance, contact a
What happens if my child and I become separated in the crowd?
Contact a LVMS security representative and supply them with a description of the child, i.e., name, age, color of hair, clothes they are wearing.
What items are prohibited at the Bullring?
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18" x 18" x 6"
- Balloons and beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts, hover boards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests
Food and beverages
- One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest. Beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle or plastic cup.
- One (1) food item per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips OR fruit. Family sized bags of food are not permitted.