Traveling to Las Vegas to attend an event at Las Vegas Motor Speedway? Check out these quick links to take care of all of your travel needs in one place! Book your travel packages with PrimeSport, the official travel partner of Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Race fans, reserve your seat on the Front-Stretch Shuttle today!
We're rolling out the red carpet — relax and enjoy our shuttle service to the speedway!
- Door-to-door VIP shuttle service
- Drops you within steps of the main ticket gate!
- Each patron has a reserved seat
- Shuttles are just $159 per person for a three-day pass!
NEW! Sunday-only passes are now available!
- Sunday-only shuttle passes are available for purchase online for $119.
- Main Street Station
- Treasure Island
- Planet Hollywood
Three-Day Passes: Pick-Up Dates/Times
- Friday, March 1 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2 at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, March 3 at 8 a.m.
Sunday Passes: Pick-Up Dates/Times
- Sunday, March 3 at 9 a.m.
* Note: Sunday-only passes are not available from the Stratosphere. Boarding will begin 15 minutes prior to departure. Buses depart the speedway 45 minutes after the checkered flag.
All buses will have dedicated routes to and from the speedway. Please check back for updates to the schedule, as times and locations are subject to change.
Front-Stretch Shuttles to and from Las Vegas Motor Speedway are available to the general public and ticket holders during NASCAR and NHRA Weekends. Transportation services are provided by certified carriers licensed by the NTA. (All pricing for ticket holders of the event. Non-ticket holders will be subject to higher fees.)
Enhance your NASCAR experience with round-trip helicopter transfers to and from the Las Vegas Strip.
Fly Maverick Helicopters for the fastest way to get to NASCAR in Las Vegas. Enjoy aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountain ranges aboard one of Maverick Helicopters' state-of-the-art ECO-Star aircraft as you descend upon the speedway. The quick, 15-minute flight gives you more time to enjoy the NASCAR experience at one of its premier speedways.