The Spring NASCAR Weekend hosts the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, and ARCA Menards Series West on Feb. 20-23.
Help! Everything you Need to Know
Help! EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR RACE WEEKEND
ACCIDENTS AND EMERGENCY INFORMATION
Las Vegas Motor Speedway has a security staff on duty 24 hours a day. Should assistance be needed, call the LVMS Fan Assistance Line at 702-632-8006 or text keyword VEGAS, followed by your message, to 69050. After hours, the number to call is 702-632-8029.
ADA HANDICAPPED SERVICES
For the convenience of our guests, ATM machines will be located as follows:
- Administration Building - 1st floor-Lobby
- Administration Building - Entrance to Gift Shop
- Drag Strip - South end of Reserved Grandstand near suite elevator tower in Section 1A-1D
- Drag Strip - North end of Reserved Grandstand near ticket upgrade booth Section 1M
- Drag Strip – outside main ticketing gate
Backpacks or any bag being carried in must be smaller than 18 x 18 x 6 inches.
Permanent concession stands are located throughout the Midway area.
Coolers ARE NOT allowed at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and absolutely no glass containers are allowed in the grandstands.
Earplugs are available for purchase at the gift shop or all SMI souvenir locations.
Elevators that are open for ticketed guest are located at the following locations:
- Elevators 1: Reserved Grandstand (near section 1A-1D)
- Elevators 2: Reserved Grandstand
If you require medical assistance and can't get to one of our First Aid locations, please call Fan Assistance at (702) 632-8006 and we will dispatch a mobile medic to your location.
Should assistance be needed, call the LVMS Fan Assistance Line at 702-632-8006 or text keyword VEGAS, followed by your message, to 69050. The hours of the Fan Assistance service are as follows:
- Friday, Nov. 1: TBD
- Saturday, Nov. 2: TBD
- Sunday, Nov. 3: TBD
Should you need assistance outside these hours, please call 702-632-8029
FIRST AID STATIONS
- Under the main grandstand
- Mobile medical teams patrol the speedway grounds. If in need of medical assistance, contact a speedway representative and give them the location (i.e., seat number and section) of the person in need of medical attention.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES — PERMITTED ITEMS
One non-alcoholic beverage is permitted per guest. Your beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle, cup or metal tumbler.
A singular food item is allowed per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips, fruit, etc. Family-sized bags of food are not permitted.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost children, parents or personal items (keys, wallets, glasses, etc.) may be turned in at Lost and Found located in Section 1M under the main grandstand near the pedestrian tunnel to general admission seating. All lost items left after the race weekend can be claimed at the front desk reception in the Administration Building.
Motorized scooters, Go-peds, and hover boards are not allowed anywhere on LVMS property. These vehicles are subject to confiscation.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is committed to making this the most fan-friendly motorsports facility in the world. To ensure fan safety and enjoyment, there are several items that are not permitted inside the speedway. Please take note of the following prohibited items:
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18" x 18" x 6"
- Balloons or beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio-controlled flying device
- Glass or can containers
- Golf Carts, hover boards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event for other guests
Customer must retain ticket stub to enter on rescheduled date. If a customer cannot attend the rescheduled event, the ticket holder must retain the ticket(s) for use toward ticket purchase for next year's event. Customer is responsible for any difference due to price increases, account fees, etc. All sales are final. No refunds. NHRA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Credentials will not be honored.
RideShare companies will utilize the RideShare Lot (near Gate D) off from Speedway Blvd, across the street from the NHRA Pits.
ROLLER BLADES / HOVERBOARDS
Rollerblades, skateboards and hover boards are NOT allowed on LVMS property
The resale of tickets or credentials on LVMS property is illegal.
Service animals are allowed. Arrangements should be made in advance with Las Vegas Motor Speedway by calling 800-644-4444.
Smoking is prohibited in the grandstand seating areas at LVMS. Smoking lounges are located on the concourses. Vapor smoking is allowed in the grandstand areas.
TOWED VEHICLES/ WRECKER SERVICE
A number of situations will result in cars being towed to the LVMS tow-away area. Vehicles parked in the following situations will be towed:
- Vehicles parked in numbered and reserved spaces without appropriate parking credentials
- Vehicles blocking fire lanes, gates, entrances, emergency exits and/or other vehicles
Improperly parked vehicles are towed to the northeast corner of the Blue Lot underneath pole A-5. If your vehicle has been towed, contact Fan Assistance at 702-632-8006 or speak to a speedway customer service representative and he/she will assist you with directions or help you get to security headquarters.