This highly anticipated event could determine NHRA world championships in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle. Plenty will be at stake, so don't miss the action!
Help! Everything you Need to Know
Help! EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR RACE WEEKEND
ACCIDENTS AND EMERGENCY INFORMATION
Las Vegas Motor Speedway has a security staff on duty 24 hours a day. Should assistance be needed, call the LVMS Fan Assistance Line at 702-632-8006 or text keyword VEGAS, followed by your message, to 69050. After hours, the number to call is 702-632-8029.
ADA HANDICAPPED SERVICES
Elevators: There are two elevators at LVMS to help our guests with disabilities access the handicapped seating areas on the mezzanine level of Section 2 and both Suite Levels. Elevators 2 and 7 and are marked with handicapped signs. Richard Petty & Dale Earnhardt Terraces have Elevators located on each end of the Terrace. Neon Garage has Elevator Access as well.
Restrooms: Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located throughout the facility and are marked by wheelchair signage posted at the entrance of the building.
The seating areas for our guests with disabilities are located in the following sections:
- Section 1-N through 1-O, Row 31
- Section 2-A through 2-Y, Row 49
- Section 2-A through 2-D, Row 31
- Section 2-V through 2-Y, Row 31
- Section 3-A through 3-B, Row 31
- Earnhardt Terrace 301 through 316, Row 82
- Petty Terrace 102 through 110, Row 82
- Earnhardt Terrace 301 through 316, Row 82
- Petty Terrace 102 through 110, Row 82
These seating areas are clearly marked. Disabled-guest companion seating is available in these areas.
For the convenience of our guests, ATM machines will be located as follows:
- Administration Building - 1st floor-Lobby
- Administration Building - Entrance to Gift Shop
- Neon Garage, by each elevator
- Elevator 5 (Inside Main Grandstand Concourse)
- Concourse, between Elevators 7 and 8 and by Elevator 1
- Petty Terrace (Each end)
- Earnhardt Terrace (By First Aid station & North end)
Backpacks or any bag being carried in must be smaller than 18 x 18 x 6 inches.
There will be several events to raise money for Speedway Children's Charities throughout the weekend. They include:
- Brendan Gaughan Celebrity Bowling Classic: Enjoy an evening of fun, laughs and friendly competition all while raising money for local children's charities through Speedway Children's Charities. Bowl with top NASCAR drivers and other celebrities! Attendees will also have the chance to bid on once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, including, bowling on the same team as top NASCAR drivers, ride on the hitch with the Budweiser Clydesdales during pre-race, and take part in the 'High-5' experience during the pre-race of the South Point 400!
- Track Walk: Walk the 1.5-mile Superspeedway on Sunday evening following the race. To register, sign up at the Speedway Children's Charities tent located behind the LVMS Gift Shop before 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 16. Check-in hours are Friday, Sept. 13, from Noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 14, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, Sept. 15, from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- 50/50 Raffle: Fans can purchase 50/50 raffle tickets in the Fan Engagement Area before the races on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and do not need to be present to win. The grand prize winner will be announced Sunday, Sept. 15, at 7 p.m. and posted on speedwaycharities.org/lasvegas.
- NASCAR Racing Experience Drives & Rides: Here's your chance to DRIVE or RIDE around the same track as your favorite NASCAR driver! Sit back and hold on tight as you turn laps in a real NASCAR race car on the speedway You're in good hands as you take a 3-lap NASCAR Ride-Along with a professional racing instructor, or choose to get behind the wheel for the ultimate driving experience! Proceeds from each ride will directly benefit SCC, helping local children in need.
Permanent concession stands are located throughout the concourse area and in the Neon Garage. Outside vendors are located on the concourse.
Coolers ARE NOT allowed at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and absolutely no glass containers are allowed in the grandstands.
The Draft Bar is located on Club-Level at the top of the main grandstands. All ticket-holders have access to this area. The Draft Bar is a race lounge where you can grab some cuisine, libations and chill awhile.
- Friday, Sept. 13: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 14: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 15: Noon - 9 p.m.
Earplugs are available for purchase at the gift shop or all SMI souvenir locations.
Elevators that are open for ticketed guest are located at the following locations:
- Elevators 1-8: Suite credential required
- Elevators 2 & 7 are handicap accessible for ADA guests in Section 2
- Earnhardt Terrace ET1 through ET8
- Petty Terrace PT1 through PT10
- Two elevators are located in the Neon Garage between the connections of Blue & Red Garages, as well as Orange & Yellow Garages
If you require medical assistance and can't get to one of our First Aid locations, please call Fan Assistance at (702) 632-8006 and we will dispatch a mobile medic to your location.
Should assistance be needed, call the LVMS Fan Assistance Line at 702-632-8006 or text keyword VEGAS, followed by your message, to 69050. The hours of the Fan Assistance service are as follows:
- Friday, Sept 13: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept 14: 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept 15: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Should you need assistance outside these hours, please call 702-632-8029
FAN ENGAGEMENT AREA HOURS
Fan Engagement Area opening times coincide with spectator gate openings.
- Friday, Sept. 14: 10 a.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 15: 10 a.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 16: 12 p.m.
FIRST AID STATIONS LOCATIONS
- Earnhardt Terrace concourse
- Petty Terrace concourse
FOOD AND BEVERAGES — PERMITTED ITEMS
One non-alcoholic beverage is permitted per guest. Your beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle, cup or metal tumbler.
A singular food item is allowed per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips, fruit, etc. Family-sized bags of food are not permitted.
ICE SALES LOCATIONS
Public ice sales will be located outside of the Boulevard RV Lot on Backstretch Rd. The hours of operation are from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thursday through Sunday.
The Reddy Ice van will also be driving around from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. in the following lots; Motorhome Hill, Burn Out RV Lot, Bullring RV Lot, Turn 1 RV Lot, and Checkered Flag RV Lot.
INFORMATION BOOTH LOCATIONS
- Elevators 2 and 7 in Section 2 (in the concourse area)
- Behind LVMS Ticket Office/Gift Shop
- Neon Garage
Turn 1 Loge is located in front of the Petty Terrace and Turn 4 Loge is located in front of the Earnhardt Terrace. Both are overlooking the track, fans enjoy the races from an open-air luxury box with in-seat wait service. Loge ticket-holders have access to the private Race Control & Vegas Lounges. Ticket-holders have Neon Garage and Pit road access all weekend.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost children, parents or personal items (keys, wallets, glasses, etc.) may be turned in at Lost and Found located in Section 2L under the mezzanine next to the pedestrian tunnel. All lost items left after the race weekend can be claimed at the front desk reception in the Administration Building.
Motorized scooters, Go-peds, and hover boards are not allowed anywhere on LVMS property. These vehicles are subject to confiscation.
The Neon Garage is located in the center of the LVMS infield. A NASCAR hard card, Neon Garage pass, Suite Level, Club Level, Veranda or Loge credentials are required for entry. There is no dress code.
The Neon Garage provides access to NASCAR's stars and teams. Fans have the opportunity to see their favorite drivers up close while race teams prepare their cars, plus the best view of the victory lane celebration each day!
Enjoy all types of Las Vegas-style live entertainment throughout the weekend in the Neon Garage courtyard. Specialty concessions, victory lane celebration and the Drivers' Meeting on Sunday are just some of the unique features.
PLEASE NOTE: Neon Garage/Pit Road Passes do not include gate admission. Children ages 12 & under are FREE into the Neon Garage with a ticketed adult, but require a credential for entry that can be obtained from LVMS Ticket Services.
NEON GARAGE HOURS:
- Friday, Sept. 13: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 14: 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 15: Noon - 8 p.m.
Fans with a Neon Garage Pass/Pit Road pass can access the area directly behind the bike fence on Pit Road.
PIT ROAD HOT HOURS (credential required):
- Friday, Sept. 13: 1 p.m. - Completion of World of Westgate 200
- Saturday, Sept. 14: Noon – Completion of Rhino Pro Truck Outfitters 300
- Sunday, Sept. 15: 3 p.m. – Completion of South Point 400
Souvenir programs will be sold at various locations throughout the Fan Engagement Area, Neon Garage and mezzanine areas of the Petty and Earnhardt Terraces. They also are available in the Speedway World gift shop in the Administration Building.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is committed to making this the most fan-friendly motorsports facility in the world. To ensure fan safety and enjoyment, there are several items that are not permitted inside the speedway. Please take note of the following prohibited items:
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18" x 18" x 6"
- Balloons or beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio-controlled flying device
- Glass or can containers
- Golf Carts, hover boards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event for other guests
If weather postpones a NASCAR race held at an SMI Speedway and a ticket holder fan is unable to attend on the rescheduled date, the SMI Weather Guarantee provides such fans a ticket credit toward a future NASCAR race at any of the SMI Speedways.
See lvms.com/weather/ for more information.
RideShare companies will utilize the RideShare Lot (Lot 5) near the infield tunnel.
ROLLER BLADES / HOVERBOARDS
Rollerblades, skateboards and hover boards are NOT allowed on LVMS property
The resale of tickets or credentials on LVMS property is illegal.
Scanners and radios are available for public rental at motorsports vendors in the Fan Engagement Area.
Service animals are allowed. Arrangements should be made in advance with Las Vegas Motor Speedway by calling 800-644-4444.
Smoking is prohibited in the grandstand seating areas at LVMS. Smoking lounges are located on the concourses. Smoking is also permitted in the Fan Engagement Area and on the ground floor of the Neon Garage. Vapor smoking is allowed in the grandstand areas.
Suite check-in is located under the red canopies between Elevators 2 & 3 or Elevators 6 & 7. Suite guests must have a valid suite ticket and wristband to be permitted to the suite level.
South Point 400 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race – NBCSN (TV), KRLV Fox Sports 98.9 FM and 1340 AM (radio)
Rhino Pro Truck Outfitters 300 NASCAR Xfinity Series Race – NBSCN (TV), KRLV Fox Sports 98.9 FM and 1340 AM (radio)
World of Westgate 200 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Race - FOX Sports 1 (TV), KBAD 920 The Game (radio)
During race weekend, tours of Las Vegas Motor Speedway will not be available to the general public. Pit/garage tours are available only through company hospitality groups.
TOWED VEHICLES/ WRECKER SERVICE
A number of situations will result in cars being towed to the LVMS tow-away area. Vehicles parked in the following situations will be towed:
- Vehicles parked in numbered and reserved spaces without appropriate parking credentials
- Vehicles blocking fire lanes, gates, entrances, emergency exits and/or other vehicles
Improperly parked vehicles are towed to the northeast corner of the Blue Lot underneath pole A-5. If your vehicle has been towed, contact Fan Assistance at 702-632-8006 or speak to a speedway customer service representative and he/she will assist you with directions or help you get to security headquarters.