|01/26/18||World of Outlaws|
|01/26/18||Dirt Racing 101|
|01/26/18||Frequently Asked Questions|
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I get married at an LVMS event?
Yes, please contact Sue Handel at (702) 632-8232.
2) Can I bring a cooler to the race?
No coolers are permitted in the grandstand seating area at LVMS. Fans are allowed to bring one 20-ounce or less non-alcoholic beverage into the gates.
3) Can I bring alcoholic beverages into to the Dirt Track?
No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the grandstand seating area.
4) How do I get drivers' autographs?
Check our web site, for driver autograph opportunities at Dirt Track events
5) Can I use my cell phone at the Dirt Track?
You can use your cell phone, but keep in mind that access declines as the number of people attending an event increases. Do not rely on your cell phone if you need to relay or receive important information.
6) Is there a lost and found?
Yes, contact a speedway security representative and they will direct you to the lost and found, which is located near the administration building. After an
7) Is there an ATM machine at the Dirt Track?
Yes, there is an ATM machine located next to the Concession building beneath the grandstands.
8) What handicap facilities are available?
Las Vegas Motor Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact the speedway ticket office at (800) 644-4444.
9) What facilities are available if I have a medical problem?
Mobile medical teams patrol the speedway grounds. If in need of medical assistance, contact a speedway representative and give them the location (i.e., seat number and section) of the person in need of medical attention.
10) What happens if my child and I become separated in the crowd?
11) Where do I pick up tickets?
Tickets can be picked up at the speedway's ticket office until the day of the event. Once the event has begun tickets can be picked up at the Dirt
12) What items are prohibited inside the gates?
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 14" x 14" x 14" *(see note below)
- Balloons and beach balls
- Confederate Flags (includes all RV lots and parking areas)
- Drones or any type of remote-controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts, hover boards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
* Las Vegas Motor Speedway limits the size and type of bags that may be brought inside the Speedway gates. Each guest is permitted to carry in ONE CLEAR BAG MEASURING NO LARGER THAN 14" x 14" x 14". A small purse/clutch also may be brought in providing it is no larger than 4" x 6". All bags will be inspected upon entry. All styles of clear bags are acceptable providing they meet the size requirements. These include clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, clear backpacks, Ziploc bags, etc.
13) What food or beverages may I bring inside the gates?
- One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest. Beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle, plastic cup, or metal tumbler.
- One (1) food item per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips OR fruit. Family-sized bags of food are not permitted.
Other items in the judgment of speedway management or security staff which pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of the event by other patrons are also prohibited.