|05/16/18||Drag Strip Facts|
|03/20/18||Drag Racing 101|
|03/20/18||Frequently Asked Questions|
|03/20/18||The Strip at LVMS|
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Where do I purchase tickets for the race?
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway Ticket Office (located in the Ticket/Gift Shop building off Speedway Boulevard)
- Call 1-800-644-4444
- Online at Ticketmaster
- Additionally, select satellite ticket offices will be open on race days.
2) After I have purchased my tickets, when and where can I pick them up?
If you have purchased tickets in advance but did not have them mailed, you may pick them up at the LVMS ticket office until the day of the event. The Drag Strip Will Call window is located at the main entrance of the Drag Strip, adjacent to the Drag Strip Ticket Office.
3) Where do I pick up credentials?
Drag Strip credentials can be picked up at the Credential Office located directly behind the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Administration Building and Gift Shop.
4) Where is the best place to park at the Speedway?
There is free parking for your convenience across from the drag strip main gate. Check the Maps tab under the Fan Info tab.
5) What handicap facilities are available?
Las Vegas Motor Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities including special seating, tram services, and parking. Please contact the speedway ticket office at 800-644-4444 for more information.
6) Where are the nearest ATMs located?
There are several ATMs located throughout the facility. Most are located under the grandstands.
7) Can I bring a cooler to the race? If so, can I bring alcoholic beverages into the Speedway?
No coolers are permitted in the grandstand seating area at LVMS. Fans are allowed to bring one 20-ounce or less non-alcoholic beverage into the gates. No outside alcoholic or glass beverages may be brought into the gates at LVMS.
8) What types of foods are available
A variety of foods such as nachos, hamburgers and hot dogs, can be found at concession stands located around the speedway. A number of independent vendors including pizza and barbecue are available on event weekends only. Coffee, soda, beer and water also are available. Specialty concessions are available in the Neon Garage.
9) What merchandise concessions are available?
Official Las Vegas Motor Speedway souvenirs, as well as the Nitro Mall, can be found at the speedway during event time. The Speedway World Gift Shop is open year round on the first floor of the administration building.
10) Is camping available?
Yes, please visit the Camping section of each major event for more details. Each camping area is staffed with 24-hour security and is either located near a shower house or has shuttles running daily to our restroom/shower facilities. You can also call 702-632-8289 to reserve a spot.
11) How do I contact someone at the race in the event of an emergency?
In case of emergencies, Las Vegas Motor Speedway provides a Fan Assistance Line. Call 702-632-8006 or Text keyword “Vegas” followed by your message to 69050.
12) What facilities are available if I have a medical problem?
Mobile medical teams patrol the speedway grounds. If in need of medical assistance, contact a speedway representative and give them the location (i.e., seat number and section) of the person in need of medical attention.
13) Is there a lost and found?
Yes, contact a speedway security representative and they will direct you to the lost and found, which is located near the administration building. After an
14) What are the best routes to and from the race?
Please visit the Map tab in the Fan Info section for more information on arriving at the facility and departing following the race.
15) What happens if it rains on race day?
Customer must retain ticket stub to enter on rescheduled date.
If a customer cannot attend the rescheduled event, the ticket holder must retain the ticket(s) for use toward ticket purchase for next year's event. Customer is responsible for any difference due to price increases, account fees, etc. All sales are final. No refunds. NHRA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Credentials will not be honored.
What items are prohibited inside the gates?
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 14" x 14" x 14" *(see note below)
- Balloons and beach balls
- Confederate Flags (includes all RV lots and parking areas)
- Drones or any type of remote-controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts, hover boards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
* Las Vegas Motor Speedway limits the size and type of bags that may be brought inside the Speedway gates. Each guest is permitted to carry in ONE CLEAR BAG MEASURING NO LARGER THAN 14" x 14" x 14". A small purse/clutch also may be brought in providing it is no larger than 4" x 6". All bags will be inspected upon entry. All styles of clear bags are acceptable providing they meet the size requirements. These include clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, clear backpacks, Ziploc bags, etc.
17) What food or beverages may I bring inside the gates?
- One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest. Beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle, plastic cup, or metal tumbler.
- One (1) food item per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips OR fruit. Family-sized bags of food are not permitted.
Other items in the judgment of speedway management or security staff which pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of the event by other patrons are also prohibited.