Ticket Representative - Seasonal
Las Vegas Motor Speedway Ticketing Department is looking for Ticket Representatives to join our team from now through our March NASCAR race weekend. .
- Assist customers of LVMS in purchasing tickets using the Ticketmaster Archtics system for a variety of events and answering event related questions
- Taking in-bound and making out-bound sales calls
- Event related position with weekly hours driven by event schedule
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Computer skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (not required but a plus)
- Must be able to work evening and weekend hours
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic Attitude, Self-Motivator and Outgoing Personality
- Must have a valid driver's license and pass all security and background checks
- Knowledge of the Ticketmaster Archtics system a plus
- Must be available to work extended hours race week (March 2 thru March 9)
- Must be available to work all three race days (March 7 thru 9)
Rate of Pay: Based on experience and skill level
Working Conditions/Special Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work long hours and weekends when needed
- Exposed to hot/cold weather conditions
To apply please e-mail resume to or stop by Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Front Desk) during normal business hours to fill out an application. No phone calls please.
Other employment opportunities can be found at Teamwork Online.