Ticket Operations Manager - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Position: Ticket Operations Manager
Reports To: Director of Ticket Services
Position Overview: The Ticket Operations Manager will be responsible for the programming of all events in the ticket system and the maintenance of those events and related duties to ensure a high quality ticket operation.
• Event creation, manifest building, pricing and management of all aspects related to enabling an event for on sale both internally and externally through various channels.
• Prepare all events and account renewals year over year and generate all invoices
• Manage payment plan process and batch related duties including processing payments
• Create and manage invoice and ticket templates
• Responsible for all phases of ticket printing including print files and mail orders.
• Set up laptops and ticket printers for event day operations of various track events.
• Manage all events as sold on internet, associated links, copy points and promotions.
• Work with Ticketmaster to build and sell tickets for all events on ticketmaster.com
• Utilize all programs including Archtics, AM Client Tools, TM One, Account Manager, Dimension CRM, Uphoria App and related programs to ensure an efficient and fluid operation with minimal issues
• Management of FanUser and barcoding procedures, loading scanners and trouble-shooting scan issues during events
• Provide support to Sales & Marketing and servicing their needs as requested including assembly of clubhouse and suite packages, trade and contractual orders as well as all company comp requests
• Inventory management of all ticket stock, wristbands and related merchandise
• Assist with customer service and related issues ensuring highest level of satisfaction
• Assist in SMI ticket related meetings, reporting needs and correspondence
• Assist with all financial reports and event settlements
• Assist in other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticket Services
• College degree and at least 3 years of experience in box office operations
• Knowledge and proficiency with Archtics Ticket System and all related TM Software products
• Excellent time management, organization and customer service skills
• Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances
• Ability to work irregular and long work hours, weekends
• Self-motivated with positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of and interest in NASCAR and/or motorsports industry a plus but not necessary
Salary to commensurate with experience. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Speedway Motorsports, a leading marketer and promoter of motorsports entertainment in the United States. For more information visit www.speedwaymotorsports.com.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you knowledgeable in Archtics?
2. Do you know how to properly use TM360, Account Manager and Access Manager?
3. Did you send your resume to email@example.com?
Credential Sales-Part Time Week Days
Las Vegas Motor Speedway's Ticketing Department is looking for Credential Sales personnel to join our team.
- Assist racers/crew in purchasing credentials using the Ticketmaster Archtics system for a variety of events and answering event-related questions
- Event-related position with weekly hours driven by event schedule
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Computer skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (not required but a plus)
- Must be able to work evening and weekday hours
- Cash handling experience
- Organize all daily paperwork and correctly balance
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic Attitude, Self-Motivator and Outgoing Personality
- Must have a valid driver's license and pass all security and background checks
- Knowledge of the Ticketmaster Archtics system a plus
Rate of Pay: Based on experience and skill level
Working Conditions/Special Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work long hours and weekends when needed
- Exposed to hot/cold weather conditions
To apply please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Front Desk) during normal business hours to fill out an application. No phone
Other employment opportunities can be found at Teamwork Online.
LVMS Fire & Safety
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is looking for EMTs and Fire & Safety personnel for part-time positions on the LVMS Fire & Safety team.
Requirements (must satisfy at least one of the following):
--EMT Certification (Attendants license preferred)
--Paramedic, Advanced or EMT
--One year experience as an EMT
--Firefighting experience (Fire Department, Wildland, Volunteer Fire)
--Safety experience (Construction, jobsite/prior racing safety)
What we offer:
--Flexible schedule (Shifts available 7 days a week)
--The ability to experience multiple types of racing and events (NASCAR, NHRA, motorcycles, 9 different race tracks, weekly stock car and drag racing, Drifting, Exotic Cars, Off Road Racing, Driving Schools, etc.)
--Positions on track safety trucks and ambulances
--Yearly training and CMEs
--The chance to be a component of national racing events
--Earn money while you continue your education
--No cost for uniforms/safety gear
Contact: John Campbell at 702-612-2538 or email@example.com.