- Call 1-800-644-4444
- Stop by our Tickets/Gift Shop Building
- Online at Ticketmaster
Tickets are all digital and are available through the LVMS Mobile App. There will be no paper tickets except for certain premium seating areas.
Superspeedway credentials can be picked up at the Credential Office, which is located at Entry 3 off of Las Vegas Blvd. North. Credential holders should exit Craig Road, follow two miles to Las Vegas Blvd., turn left and proceed one mile to LVMS credential building.
Drag racing credentials are located in the satellite ticket building directly behind the speedway administration building (Tickets/Gift Shop).
There is free parking surrounding the entire Speedway for your convenience. Check the Maps Section to find the parking area closest to your seats and/or your traveling point.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities including special seating, tram services, and parking. Please contact the speedway ticket office at (800) 644-4444 for more information.
All transactions are cashless and will require a debit or credit card. There are no ATMs available.
No coolers are permitted in the grandstand/terrace seating areas at LVMS. One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest is permitted through the gates. Beverage may not exceed 64 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle, plastic cup, or metal tumbler (no glass or ceramic containers).
No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought into the gates at LVMS. For more information, see our prohibited items below.
A variety of foods such as nachos, hamburgers and hot dogs, which can be found at concession stands located around the speedway. A number of independent vendors including pizza, barbecue, etc. are available on event weekends only. Coffee, soda, beer and water also are available.
Official Las Vegas Motor Speedway souvenirs, as well as, drivers' souvenir stands can be found at the speedway/drag strip during event time. The Speedway World Gift Shop is open all weekend during national NASCAR and NHRA events from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Normal hours are as follows (please click the link above for updates):
- Gift Shop: Mon.–Fri. from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Track Tours: Mon.–Fri. from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
In the case of emergencies, please call Las Vegas Motor Speedway Security at 702-632-8029. LVMS also provides a Fan Assistance Line during national events: 702-632-8006.
Mobile medical teams patrol the speedway/drag strip grounds. If you are in need of medical assistance, contact a speedway representative and give them the location (i.e., seat number and section) of the person in need of medical attention.
Yes, please call 1-800-644-4444 to check and see if your item was turned into Lost and Found.
Please visit the Directions section for more information on arriving at the facility and departing following the race.
In the case of a rained-out NASCAR event,
Say "I Do" to the ultimate NASCAR wedding at LVMS during spring race weekends! Weddings and vow renewals are held in Victory Lane in the Neon Garage on the Friday of each spring NASCAR weekend. Race tickets and Neon Garage passes must be purchased for the bride and groom or any additional wedding party guests. If you would like to book a NASCAR wedding during race weekend please email [email protected].
- One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest. Beverage may not exceed 64 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle, plastic cup, or metal tumbler (no glass or ceramic containers).
- One (1) food item per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips OR fruit. Family-sized bags of food are not permitted.
A maximum of two bags per person are permitted through the ticket gates.
Clear bags are recommended but not required. Fans are encouraged to bring their personal items in clear bags no larger than 18x18x14 inches. A ‘clear-bag express line’ will be available at the ticket gates for quicker screening of people who use clear bags.
Fans are permitted to bring items in non-clear bags such as backpacks or tote bags as long as those bags are no larger than 18x18x14 inches. All bags will be inspected upon entry.
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer and bug spray)
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Any bag larger than 18x18x14 inches
- Any firearm or illegal weapons
- Collapsible chairs
- Confederate Flags (includes all RV lots and parking areas)
- Dry Ice
- Drones or any type of radio-controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls, footballs, or any other projectile sports-balls, etc.
- Glass or ceramic containers
- Golf carts, hoverboards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street-legal)
- Illegal drugs/substances of any kind
- Knives longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Laser pointers, noise-makers, air-horns
- Monopods, tripods and selfie-sticks
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Seat cushions with armrests
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Wagons that are not collapsible
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests
The safety and well-being of fans, competitors and staff is our top priority at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is not required to attend events at LVMS. We will continue sanitization measures and will adhere to any guidance provided by both the CDC as well as local/state health authorities.