LVMS Employment Opportunities
Account Executive — Ticket Sales
Ticket Operations — Box Office Ticket Seller
Responsible for generating revenue through weekend tickets, individual tickets, group tickets and camping via phone, in-person and events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet or exceed yearly sales goals
- Handle incoming sales/service calls
- Prospect and qualify potential sales opportunities
- Effectively participate in sales campaigns and training set forth
- Maintain accounts of clients and prospects with our CRM system
- Provide excellent customer service
- Grow sales skills
- Assist with assigned event responsibilities
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven track record of at least 1 year of sales success
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to attend assigned events (evenings and weekend hours and possibly holidays)
- Proficiency in basic computer software programs (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Zoom)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Ticketmaster Archtics is a-plus
LVMS Security Officer (Part-Time)
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is seeking enthusiastic candidates for our track security department.
Prior security experience is preferred but not required. Security officers are responsible for patrolling a
1,000 + acre sports entertainment complex. Applicants must be fluent in English and have the ability to
use a computer. Officers will receive training in report writing and are expected to write legible reports.
Available positions are part-time with potential for growth into full-time.
Applicants will be required to pass a background check and must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
Note: A Guard Card is not required to join the LVMS Security team.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Track Security Officer at LVMS, please email your resume to [email protected] to obtain an application and schedule an interview.
EMTs and Paramedics – Fire & Safety (Part-Time)
Las Vegas Motor Speedway's Fire & Safety Team is looking to hire EMT certification (attendants license preferred) Paramedics, Advanced and EMTs.
You must take and pass the Clark County Protocols Test to be employed with LVMS Fire/Safety EMS. This will be done during hiring. We require that you must work a minimum of two shifts per month, but prefer you work more than the required two shifts.
- Part-Time employment
- Flexible schedule (shifts available seven days a week)
- You will be able to experience work a variety of racing and events (NASCAR, NHRA, motorcycles, drifting, exotic cars, off-road, weekly stock, and drag racing)
- Position available on-track safety trucks and ambulances
- Yearly training and CME’s
- Be a component of national sporting events
- Earn money while you continue your education
- No cost for uniforms/safety gear
If you are interested in applying to be part of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Fire & Safety Team, email your resume to [email protected]
Event Security (Part-Time)
Want to become a member of the LVMS' Event Security team? LVMS is looking for individuals to work as part-time security officers during the various events we have throughout the year. Event Security provides security for the Bullring, Drag Strip, and Superspeedway events, as well as various track rentals at LVMS. If you enjoy working outdoors and with people, this is the job for you.
Note: A Guard Card is not required to join the LVMS Event Security team.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming an Event Security Officer at LVMS, please email Brittany Burgos at [email protected] to obtain an application and schedule an interview.
Neon Knights (Volunteer)
Become a volunteer member of the Neon Knights during our next NASCAR Weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway!
The Neon Knights is a volunteer group that works at Las Vegas Motor Speedway during both NASCAR weekends. The Neon Knights help with crowd control during pre-race ceremonies, provide pit stall and garage security, and help with security during the race and victory lane celebrations. Experience the sensation of being near the drivers and race cars — an experience many can only dream of. Meals and drinks are provided during your work time, and all Knights receive a t-shirt and hat to wear at the events.
For more information, contact Chet Milburn at [email protected].
Volunteer Group Opportunities
Is your nonprofit club/organization looking for a fun, new fundraising opportunity? Las Vegas Motor Speedway welcomes you to join us for our upcoming events. Volunteer groups have the opportunity to work a variety of roles at our races such as: ticket scanning, ushering, and suite greeting. In return, Las Vegas Motor Speedway makes a donation to your club/organization.