LVMS Employment Opportunities
Las Vegas Regional EMTs & Fire/Safety
What we are looking for (must satisfy at least one):
- EMT Certification (Attendants License preferred)
- Paramedic, Advanced, or EMT
- 1-year experience as an EMT
- Firefighting experience (fire department, wildland, volunteer fire)
- Safety experience (construction/jobsite safety/prior racing safety)
- Ability to work shifts during the weekdays
What we offer:
- Part-Time employment
- Flexible schedule (shifts available seven days a week)
- Experience multiple types of racing and events (NASCAR, NHRA, nine different race tracks, weekly stock car and drag racing, motorcycles, drifting, exotic cars and off-road racing)
- Positions on track safety trucks and ambulances
- Yearly training and CME’s
- Be a component of national racing events
- Earn money while you continue your education
- No cost for uniforms/safety gear
Contact John Campbell at 702-632-8428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Security (Part-Time)
Want to become a member of the LVMS' Event Security team? LVMS is looking for individuals to work as part-time security officers during the various events we have throughout the year. Event Security provides security for the Bullring, Drag Strip and Superspeedway events, as well as various track rentals at LVMS. If you enjoy working outdoors and with people, this is the job for you.
Note: A Guard Card is not required to join the LVMS Event Security team.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming an Event Security Officer at LVMS, please email Brittany Burgos at email@example.com to obtain an application and schedule an interview.
Become a volunteer member of the Neon Knights during our next NASCAR Weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway!
The Neon Knights is a volunteer group that works at LVMS during both NASCAR weekends. The Neon Knights help with crowd control during pre-race ceremonies, provide pit stall and garage security, and help with security during the race and victory lane celebrations. Experience the sensation of being near the drivers and race cars — an experience many can only dream of. Meals and drinks are provided during your work time, and all Knights receive a t-shirt and hat to wear at the events.
If you are interested in becoming a new member of the Neon Knights, please complete the application.
If you are a returning Neon Knight who is looking to renew your interest in volunteering at the next NASCAR event, please complete the renewal form.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Speedway Motorsports, a leading marketer and promoter of motorsports entertainment in the United States. For more information visit speedwaymotorsports.com.