By purchasing a ticket to attend an event and/or purchasing a camping or RV spot and/or entering onto the property of Nevada Speedway, LLC d/b/a Las Vegas Motor Speedway or any of its affiliated companies (collectively “Speedway”): (a) each person consents and provides permission to allow Speedway to photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce his or her name, image, likeness and/or voice, and use the same in perpetuity for any purpose including advertising without requiring any payment; and (b) each parent of a minor child and each guardian of an incompetent person consents and provides permission to allow Speedway to photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce such child’s or ward’s name, image, likeness and/or voice, and use the same in perpetuity for any purpose including advertising without requiring any payment.
A maximum of two bags per person are permitted through the ticket gates.
Clear bags are recommended but not required. Fans are encouraged to bring their personal items in clear bags no larger than 18x18x14 inches. A ‘clear-bag express line’ will be available at the ticket gates for quicker screening of people who use clear bags.
Fans are permitted to bring items in non-clear bags such as backpacks or tote bags as long as those bags are no larger than 18x18x14 inches. All bags will be inspected upon entry.
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer and bug spray)
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Any bag larger than 18x18x14 inches
- Any firearam or illegal weapons
- Collapsible chairs
- Confederate Flags (includes all RV lots and parking areas)
- Dry Ice
- Drones or any type of radio-controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls, footballs, or any other projectile sports-balls, etc.
- Glass or ceramic containers
- Golf carts, hoverboards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street-legal)
- Illegal drugs/substances of any kind
- Knives longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Laser pointers, noise-makers, air-horns
- Monopods, tripods and selfie-sticks
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Wagons that are not collapsible
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests