Masks are not required in open-air areas, including grandstand/terrace seating areas.
In accordance with directives issued by state/local officials, all persons are required to wear masks while indoors regardless of vaccination status unless actively eating and drinking.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for which you may decide to purchase an admission ticket.
As a condition of admission to this event at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway you accept all risks arising from exposure to COVID-19 and will be required to abide by all then current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk ejection. You are not permitted to attend the event if within the past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19 due to contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
You may be required to submit to health screening, including but not limited to, temperature checks and a questionnaire, and may be required to wear a face covering.
WAIVER - ASSUMPTION OF RISK
We appreciate your cooperation. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending an event at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway you acknowledge and accept all risks associated with exposure to COVID-19. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and you therefore release, waive and discharge Nevada Speedway, LLC d/b/a Las Vegas Motor Speedway, its parent entities, and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway now has a clear bag policy. Fans will be allowed to bring one clear bag that is soft-sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches. A small purse or clutch, 4.5” x 6.5” is permitted as well.
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 14x14x14 inches
- Non-clear bags or backpacks
- Balloons and beach balls
- Cameras with detachable lenses (if you are bringing in a camera/equipment make sure it is a clear bag no larger than 14x14x14 inches)
- Confederate Flags (includes all RV lots and parking areas)
- Drones or any type of radio-controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts, hoverboards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Monopods or tripods
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.