Opened in 1996, Las Vegas Motor Speedway is home to some of the most exciting racing in the country!
The 1.5-mile oval has hosted everything from NASCAR races, concerts and the Electric Daisy Carnival to the ReMax World Long Drive Championship and Red Bull Air Race World Championships through the years, and it is a facility like none other. With an inside road course, driving experiences and a 60,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art media center, LVMS is a delight for racing fans and the perfect place for corporate outings as well.
The track features 20-degree banking in the turns and 9- to 12-degree straightaways, and NASCAR's elite can reach speeds nearing 200 miles per hour. LVMS has been known to create highly competitive races for decades and is a favorite among drivers.
- Configuration: 1.5 mile Tri-Oval, 20-degree banked turns, 9-12 degree banked front & backstretch
- Surface: Asphalt
- Seating: 123,000
- 102 Suites
- Internet: Highs-speed Wi-Fi
- Lighting: Musco reflective lighting
- Power: Available
- Telephone: Available
- Water: Available
- Parking: Infield parking and midway
- Restrooms: Various areas
Tickets are all digital and are available through the LVMS Mobile app. Due to COVID-19, there will be no paper tickets. Our ticket office will be closed.
Superspeedway credentials can be picked up at the Credential Office, which is located at Entry 3 off of Las Vegas Blvd. North. Credential holders should exit Craig Road, follow two miles to Las Vegas Blvd., turn left and proceed one mile to LVMS credential building. Drag racing credentials are located in the satellite ticket building directly behind the speedway administration building.
There is free parking surrounding the entire Speedway for your convenience. Check the Maps Section to find the free parking area closest to your seats and/or your traveling point.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities including special seating, tram services, and parking. Please contact the speedway ticket office at (800) 644-4444 for more information.
All transactions are cashless and will require a debit or credit card. there are no ATMs available.
No coolers are permitted in the grandstand seating area at LVMS. Fans are allowed to bring one non-alcoholic beverage weighing 20 ounces or less into the gates. No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought into the gates at LVMS. For more information, see our prohibited items below.
A variety of foods such as nachos, hamburgers and hot dogs, which can be found at concession stands located around the speedway. A number of independent vendors including pizza, barbecue, etc. are available on event weekends only. Coffee, soda, beer and water also are available.
Official Las Vegas Motor Speedway souvenirs, as well as, drivers' souvenir stands can be found at the speedway during event time. The Speedway World Gift Shop is closed at this time.
In the case of emergencies, Las Vegas Motor Speedway provides a Fan Assistance Line. Call 702-632-8000 or 8001 or text: Vegas
Mobile medical teams patrol the speedway grounds. If in need of medical assistance, contact a speedway representative and give them the location (i.e., seat number and section) of the person in need of medical attention.
Yes, please call 1-800-644-4444 to check and see if your item was turned into Lost and Found.
Please visit the Directions section for more information on arriving at the facility and departing following the race.
In the case of a rained-out NASCAR event,
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18" x 18" x 6"
- Non-clear bags or backpacks
- Balloons and beach balls
- Confederate Flags (includes all RV lots and parking areas)
- Drones or any type of radio controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts, hover boards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
- One (1) non-alcoholic beverage per guest. Beverage may not exceed 20 ounces and must be contained in a plastic sports bottle, plastic cup, or metal tumbler.
- One (1) food item per guest. Examples include a sandwich, crackers, chips OR fruit. Family-sized bags of food are not permitted.
Yes, Las Vegas Motor Speedway now has a clear bag policy. Fans will be allowed to bring in ONE CLEAR BAG that is soft-sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches. A small purse/clutch or fanny-pack no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” is permitted as well. All bags will be inspected upon entry. All styles of clear bags are acceptable providing they meet the size requirements. These include clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, clear backpacks, Ziploc bags, etc.